Monday, November 26, 2012

Google Welcome Gifts

Most employers will send you a welcome gift when you accept their offer, and Google is no different.  I was really excited to see that my Google welcome package arrived today, and wanted to share its contents with you.  First, you should know that it came in a plain white box packed with festive Google-colored confetti, shown to the left.  Second, what was inside: in the picture below, you will note  one Google hat, a super-cool Google hoodie, Google sunglasses (with UV protectant), a Google notebook, and a green Google pen.  I had to fight the urge to throw the confetti up in the air and have an impromptu party because I didn't want to spend all night vacuuming up the pieces.  Thanks Google!  I love my new swag.


No comments:

Post a Comment